Ok Ladies! Turn off the vacuum and put your cell phone down...It is time to take a day for yourself and learn the art of fly fishing!
Cost: $80 and Includes a catered lunch and prize giveaways
**Proceeds will be donated to the Bitter Root Water Forum and The Teller
What you will learn:
• Fly casting techniques to increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Where fish live and how to read water
• Tying knots
• Fly selection and entomology
• Choose and wear the right equipment
• Bitterroot River fishing knowledge
What to bring:
• Fishing rod and reel*
• Rain jacket (be prepared for weather)
• Footwear that can get wet (water sandals, wading boots, or old sneakers)
*Rods will be provided if you don’t have one
Please contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-360-2644 to register!